Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AG "Sighting"

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I was just watching Jeopardy (sp? Sorry [img]redface.gif[/img] ) and they had a "Dolls" category. They mentioned the Bratz dolls in one of questions to go with one of the answers, and I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if they said something about AG!" Well, they did! They asked what country Kirsten immigrated to Minnesota from! YAY! I love AG sightings [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neat!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that's so cool! I love Jeopardy, lol. I wish I had seen it. Did anyone get it? if they said her full name, it should have been a slightly easy guess.

    My grandparents watch Jeopardy nearly everday, I wonder why they didn't call to tell me?? They would have known the answer, as my grandma's side is mostly Swedish heritage.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] That's so cool! Go Kirsten [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is pretty cool! Did the contestant get the question right?

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's awesome! It's just horrible that I had to attend writers forum tonight- I have to go for my class...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cool!

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    OH NEAT!! YEAH! Did they get the Q right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •